[LIS-Forum] Content of Koha and Data Migration - Cataloguing - Data Entry in Koha for One Author Case

Dp Tripathi dptnitrkl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:33:41 IST 2018

Dear Friends,

First I apologize for delay in releasing the content related to Koha and
Data Migration Workshop due to some personal problem.

However, I ensure that I will finish the content as early as possible for
all the modules of Koha.

I am hereby sharing the video about one author case data entry in Koha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmZVUUkkYR4

By watching this video, one will be able to understand the process of data
entry in Koha Cataloguing module.

For more videos, please stay updated with Librarian Guide on YouTube.

Thanks
DP Tripathi

--
*Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi*