[LIS-Forum] Venky-ISB no more.]

mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Mon May 28 21:55:54 IST 2018

From:    "Sargu Sudarshan Rao" <yesyesrao at yahoo.com>
Date:    Mon, May 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Its a shocking news that Dr Venkadeshan passed away on Sunday-- an
unbelievable news hard to digest. He was very active in the professional
circles in Hyderabad since his assignment at ISB. He was  cordial and
used to share his experiences on professional matters by  associated with
a large number of  Conferences and Seminars that were held at
Hyderabad.  LIS professionals miss him a lot. May his soul rest in peace.
Dr. S. SUDARSHAN RAOFormer Professor & Head & UGC Emeritus FellowDept of
Library & Inf ScienceOsmania UniversityHyderabad - 500007Mobile :
9849228980; Res: 040-27030777

    On Sunday, 27 May, 2018, 7:39:59 PM IST, mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in