[LIS-Forum] Opening for Information Management Trainees-NIFT-Mumbai

anand bandi anb321in at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 27 15:41:54 IST 2018

The National Institute of Fashion Technology, a institute of the national importance specialized in domains of Design, Technology and Management looking for fresh M.L.I.Sc Candidates to be recruited for the post of "Information Management Trainee" for a period of one year.

It is an opportunity for M.L.I.Sc freshers to work in an automated and cloud based Library environment. The candidates must be a M.L.I.Sc freshers from the Department of Library and Information Science from Indian Universities conducting 2 year integrated regular programmes. The candidates must be fluent in English and should have fair knowledge of computer applications.

Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 10000=00 per month. Such details of the candidates to reach the undersigned on or before 31st March, 2018.Those who fulfill the qualification criterias may send in their C.V on the e-mail headresourcecentre.mumbai at nift.ac.in or courier  on the address indicated below.Those candidates who are presently pursuing their 2nd year M.L.I.Sc may also apply provisionally.
Short listed candidates will be called for the interview at later date which will be intimated separately. No TA/DA be paid for attending the interview.
Dr.A.N.Bandi, Head, Resource Centre,
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
NIFT Campus, Ministry of Textiles, GoI,
Plot No.15, Sector 4,
Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai - 410 210.