[LIS-Forum] Articles/Papers require urgently

Gaurang Raval . gaurangr at iimcal.ac.in
Mon Mar 12 10:47:02 IST 2018

 Hello

One of our Faculty member wants under mentioned Articles urgently.

Details:

1.       Mutual Funds: Goetzmann, William N., and Roger G. Ibbotson, 1994,
“Do winners repeat?,” *Journal of Portfolio Management*, 20(2), 9-18.

2.       Deb, Saikat S., and Sugato Chakravarty, 2016, Capacity constraints
and new hedge fund openings, Working Paper, Deakin University and Purdue
University.

3.       Agarwal, Vikas, Sugata Ray, and Baozhong Yang, 2016, “A model of
hedge fund fees with renegotiation,” Working Paper, Georgia State
University and University of Florida.

4.       Theoretical: Fishman, Michael J., and Kathleen M. Hagerty, 1998,
“Mandatory disclosure,” in P. Newman, ed.: *The New Palgrave Dictionary of
Economics and the Law *(Macmillan Press, New York).

Please send the same, if have access of it. My email ID (
gaurangr at iimcal.ac.in)

It will be great help!

Thank you very much

Regards,

*GAURANG RAVAL*
Library Assistant (Out-Source)
B C Roy Memorial Library
Indian Institute of Management - Calcutta
Joka, Kolkata - 700104, West Bengal, INDIA