[LIS-Forum] Long delay in the delivery of LIS-Forum emails

Francis Jayakanth francis at iisc.ac.in
Fri Jun 15 13:01:11 IST 2018

Dear Members, You may have noticed that during the past week, or so, there has been a long delay in the delivery of lis-forum emails to the respective 'Inboxes'. For example, the following lis-forum mails, which were  approved on Monday, 11 June 2018, have started reaching my 'Inbox' only since last evening. So, there  a time lag of 48-72 hours in the delivery of lis-forum mails.

The problem has already been brought to the attention of our network team, and they are trying to troubleshoot the issue.

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2018-June/021832.html

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2018-June/021833.html

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2018-June/021834.html

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2018-June/021835.html

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2018-June/021836.html

http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/2018-June/021837.html

All the above messages are archived copies of the approved lis-forum emails.

You can always look up the link, http://ncsi.iisc.ernet.in/pipermail/lis-forum/ to know if your lis-forum posting has been approved, or not.

Inconvenience caused is regretted.

Thanks and regards, Francis

Francis Jayakanth