[LIS-Forum] A plenary talk on "Innovations in academic libraries: an Indian perspective" by Dr. Anil Kumar, IIMA

Francis Jayakanth francis at iisc.ac.in
Wed Jun 6 10:49:52 IST 2018

Dear Members, J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library, IISc. in collaboration with the Karnataka State Library Association (KALA) is organising a plenary talk on "Innovations in academic libraries: an Indian perspective" by Dr. H. Anil Kumar,  Indian  Institute of Management Ahmedabad. The talk will be followed by a panel discussion on "Innovations in Libraries". It will be anchored by Mr. N.V. Sathyanarayana, Chairman & Managing Director, Informatics (India) Limited, Bengaluru. The other panelists  are:

1. Dr. Devika P. Madalli, Professor, Documentation Research & Training Centre, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore Chapter
2. Dr. T.S. Kumbar, Librarian, IIT Gandhinagar
3. Dr. H. Anil Kumar, Librarian, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

Venue: Chokshi Hall, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru -560012

Date & Time: Friday, 08 June 2018, 6 - 7.30 P.M.

Refreshments: 5.30 - 5.50 P.M.

On behalf of the organisers and my personal self, I cordially invite you for the said event.

With regards, Francis

Francis Jayakanth
JRD Tata Memorial Library
IISc, Bengaluru