[LIS-Forum] Subject: Hearty congratulations to Prof. Konnur

Ramakrishna Reddy ramakrishnareddy at acharya.ac.in
Fri Jul 13 12:25:00 IST 2018

Dear Dr. Konnur,

Please accept my Hearty Congratulations for having added another feather of
SYNDICATE MEMBER of the Kuvempu University. We the Library professionals
wish you wholeheartedly to put your optimum efforts to uplift the
Profession of Librarianship.

With Regards,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:09 PM, jayarajan p <jayarajan45 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great news. Congratulations to Prof Konnur
>
> Jayarajan
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 6:35 AM, Mahesh Angadi <mcdlibrary at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >  Hearty Congratulations Konnur Sir.
> >

> > Mr. Mahesh M. Angadi,
> > Librarian,
> > Model College, Dombivli (E).
> > Contact No. 9869120258, (0251) 2470010.
> >

> > On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:58 PM, Shivaram Gowda <shivaramgowda at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Members
> > >
> > > Kindly join me in congratulating Prof. Konnur, Formerly Professor and
> > > Head, Dept.of Library and Information Science, Rani Channamma
> > > University, Belagavi, Karnataka on his nominations as a syndicate
> > > member to one of the premier university (Kuvempu University) of
> > > Karnataka. His Excellency, governor of Karnataka, nominate him. He is
> > > also serving as Chairman, State level book selection committee,
> > > department of Public libraries, Govt of Karnataka and advisor, VTU
> > > E-resources consortium, VTU Belagavi, Karnataka. It is one more
> > > feather to his crown. I wish him all the very best, and I am sure he
> > > will set new milestones while serving Kuvempu university as a
> > > syndicate member.
> > >
> > > With warm regards
> > >
> > > Shivaram BS
> > > ICAST, CSIR-NAL
> > > Govt. of India (Autonomous)
> > > HAL Airport Road
> > > Kodihalli, Bangalore-560017
> > >
> > > --
> > > This message has been scanned for viruses and
> > > dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> > > believed to be clean.
> > >

> > --

*Dr. K Ramakrishna Reddy*

*Chief LibrarianAcharya Institute of TechnologyAcharya
InstitutesHesaraghatta Main RoadAcharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
RoadSoldevanahalli, Achitnagar (Post) Bangalore - 560 107Phone:
080-28396011 /28376431Mobile: 9739038652Residence: 080-23461829E-Mail:
ramakrishnareddy at acharya.ac.in <ramakrishnareddy at acharya.ac.in>
krred at yahoo.com <krred at yahoo.com>           drkrreddy1655 at gmail.com
<drkrreddy1655 at gmail.com>http://www.acharya.ac.in
<http://www.acharya.ac.in>*