[LIS-Forum] Vacancy of Library Assistant

putta swamy swamyrmp at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 24 13:16:32 IST 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

The B N M Institute of Technology, a premier Engineering College in Bengaluru, which has been accredited as grade A institution by NAAC and ISO 9001:2008 certified institution invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the Library Assistants post for its Library & Information Center.

The candidates should have M.L.I.Sc. degree in Library & Information Science with 2-3 years experience in an automated Library environment.  Also, the candidates must be fluent in English and should have fair knowledge of computer applications. Preference will be given to the candidates those who have very good communication skills and experience from engineering college library environment.

The salary will be negotiable and match with other engineering college Libraries.

The interested candidates may send their Resume in soft copy to library_ug at bnmit.in OR in person by latest 30-01-2018.

With best wishes,

Dr. R.M. Putta Swamy, M.L.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Chief Librarian
B N M Institute of Technology
27th Cross, 12th Main Road,
Banashankari II Stage,