[LIS-Forum] Informatics Studies. Volume 5 Issue 1 (January – March 2018 ) Published.

editor at informaticsstudies.in editor at informaticsstudies.in
Fri Jan 19 18:45:52 IST 2018

Informatics Studies has just
published its latest issue at http://52.205.22.215/index.php/informatics.
We invite
you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to
review articles and items of interest.

Print version of the journal can be subscribed through www.indianjournals.com

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work, Editors, Informatics
Studies Centre for Informatics Research and Development

editor at informaticsstudies.in

Informatics Studies. Vol 5, No 1 (2018): Informatics
Studies
Table of Contents
http://52.205.22.215/index.php/informatics/issue/view/26

Tools for Measuring Impact of Research- Editor
Re-emergence of
CDS/ISIS and scope for cultural information systems: Unicode compliance
and renewed relevance in Indian context - Hussain K
Haroon.
Scientometric Analysis of Global Dengue Research and
Applicability of Lotka’s Law - Sadik Batcha M.
DESIDOC Journal
of Library and Information Technology (DJLIT): A Bibliometric Study -
Sushma HR.
Harnessing ICT for National Security and Sustainable
Development in Nigeria – Isa Kamaluddeen El-Kalash,Samaila Baba
Mohammed, Dickie Agumba Ulu.
Need for an Academic Library Consortia
in Nigeria - Kayode Sunday John Dada Research Archive of Indian Institute
of Technology, Hyderabad (RAIITH) - Kimidi Siva Shankar, Mallikarjuna C,
Saket Asthana.
Book Review: Informetrics: Assessing Reliability and
Validity of Research- Divya L R

Next Issue will be special Issue on Dr. S R. Ranganathan. Papers can be
submitted up to 15nth March 2018.
>From Volume 5 onwards
complimentary copies in print will not be mailed to organizations, which
were receiving that since Volume 1.

editor at informaticsstudies.in
Informatics Studies

http://52.205.22.215/index.php/informatics