[LIS-Forum] NET JULY 2018 RESULT.

Dr.Dinesh Sanadi. dineshsanadi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:54:27 IST 2018

Glad to inform that *THREE PARTICIPANTS * from our *Free NET/SET Coaching
Class (second Session July 2018 Batch) has qualified in NET JULY 2018. *

I am really thanks full to all our resource persons

Dr.Allan D'souza. (Research Methodology),

Prof. Pravesh Vishwanath (Teaching aptitude),

Prof. Shahid Qureshi. & Prof. Amit Dubey (Data interpretation),

Prof. Pralhad Jadhav (Information & Communication Technology),

Prof Mangesh Ghodke (Logical reasoning),

Prof. Shubhangi Vedak (communication + people and environment),

Prof. Reshma Ajetrao (reading comprehension + people and environment),

Prof. Jagdish Sansare (Mathematical ability)

who share their knowledge and ideas with our students even in their busy
schedules and converted dreams into reality.

Thanks to all the participant and my well-wisher who participated/ helped
US directly, indirectly in this program enthusiastically to make this
program  into a fruitful event.

--

*Dr. Sanadi Dinesh Annappa.*
*(Ph.D. UGC-NET ,SET (MAH) *