[LIS-Forum] Vacancy for Assistant Librarian

Pradip Das pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:57:45 IST 2017

Dear Moderator,
Please publish the following :

I have a vacancy for Assistant Librarian.
Our University is locating at : Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor, (Next to Hadapsar)
Pune.
Qualification : Candidate needs to be M. L. I. Sc. from reputed university
in regular course with First Class.
Expected experience :  Minimum 5 years.  Candidate is expected to have
knowledge of Libsys and other library management software, E-resource
management.
Salary will be as per qualifications and skills.  Candidate from Mumbai and
Pune or nearby will be given preference.

--
*Regards **……*
*  Pradip Das*
****E-mail :**pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com