[LIS-Forum] Sharing Koha Reports for the Indian Libraries

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:45:55 IST 2017

Dear All

Major function of any automated system is to get the output from the system
as per routine and specific requirements, almost all libraries are facing
reporting problems especially in propriety ILMS. Koha is one of the most
suitable open source solution which provide much flexibility while working
with modules. Report module of Koha is one of the best and most flexible
module which provide opportunity to design your own specific report as per
requirements. I have attempted to develop such reports as per my personal
and working experience in libraries and sharing with the community for
benefit of all.

Kindly share your reports of Koha if develop by you or your Koha vendor
because you have already paid for it and open source ethics says for the
same.

Link to my Reports: http://mishravk.com/koha/koha-reports/

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*