[LIS-Forum] Copyright - MOOC (Chief Librarian, SAIACS)

Archu Sahu sahu.archu82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:06:56 IST 2017

Dear Sir,

Please go through the Indian copyright act 1957 and its amendments in the
subsequent years 1983, 1984, 1992, 1994, 1999 and 2012 for the Indian
contents. This is the only authentic government document which will give
you a concrete idea about whether you should go for putting the contents of
moocs in the organisational moodle or not. And for other countries'
contents, you have to check with their copyright policies.

Regards:
Archana Sahu
Asst. Librarian
NLUO, Cuttack