[LIS-Forum] ROALER 2018 at IISER Bhopal: --> Register Online .... Last date: Nov 30, 2017 ...

Sandeep Pathak pathakkgp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:36:21 IST 2017

Dear Professional Colleagues,

Greetings from IISER Bhopal!

We take great pleasure in informing you that the IISER Bhopal is
organizing a National Conference on '
*Role of Academic Libraries for Excellence in Research' (ROALER 2018)* at
IISER Bhopal during Jan 18-20, 2018.  http://roaler.iiserb.ac.in/

The objective of this conference is to bring together library professionals
and researchers working in
Science/Technology/Management/Engineering/Agriculture/Medical
Sciences/Art & Humanities/ University Libraries in India and abroad on one
platform and facilitate the exchange of innovative ideas, new initiatives,
experiences, research work, best practices etc. Also, we intend to
initiate/aid discussions on current issues, recent developments and their
impact, and future challenges to prepare our libraries for the future.

Conference website http://roaler.iiserb.ac.in/

Early Bird Registration: till 30 November 2017
Online Registration: https://docs.google.com/a/iiserb.ac.in/forms/d/e/
1FAIpQLSfRJfOW0WFf7D_Jo_Fv4bCuvKX7U-xg0wOxg2kmszeXlY-69Q/viewform

We are expecting the participation of library professionals and
other academicians from premier academic institutions, research
organizations &
industries in the country.  We will be having eminent library
professionals as invited speakers to deliver talks on important themes and
are expecting
good participation.

We are pleased to invite you to participate in this three days National
Conference (ROALER 2018) during Jan 18-20, 2018 at IISER Bhopal and make a
most of it.

We are looking forward to meet you at Bhopal during conference.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Sandeep Pathak
Organizing Secretary, ROALER 2018
Sandeep Kumar Pathak, Ph.D. (University of Pune)
Deputy Librarian, Central Library
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal
Bhopal - 462023, M.P., INDIA
Voice: 0755-4290305 / Mobile: 8120076827
Email: pathakkgp at gmail.com / cliitm at gmail.com / skpathak at iiserb.ac.in