[LIS-Forum] PROF GVSLN RAJU, RETIRED PROFESSOR, DLIS, ANDHRA UNIVERSITY IS NO MORE

mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Wed May 24 21:03:00 IST 2017

From:    "eswara reddy Deva" <devaereddy at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, May 23, 2017 8:39 pm
I regret to note the demise of my long time friend Dr G V S L N Raju with
whom I was associated since  1977.
A soft spoken thorough gentleman  to the core, Professor Raju will be
remembered for ever by the Department of LIS Andhra University and  his
students and admirers

May his soul rest in peace,

Deva B.Eswara Reddy
Texas A&M University.