[LIS-Forum] Congratulations!

Dr.Dineshan Koovakkai dineshank at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:59:35 IST 2017

Congratulations Dr. Nisha for the successful completion of PhD in LIS.
Congratulations to Dr. Rekha also for being a real guide and giving
inspiration, support and guidance to Nisha.

On 30 March 2017 at 17:47, Syamili C <csyamili at gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> Dear Professional friends,
>
> I would like to heartily congratulate Dr. Nisha N. B., Assistant
> Librarian, Kerala Agricultural University, Mannuthi, Thrissur, Kerala
> for her successful completion of PhD. on the topic "Information
> Literacy Competency of Agricultural Scientists in Kerala" under the
> guidance of Dr. Rekha RV, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Library and
> Information Science, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
>
> With regards
> Syamili C.
> PhD.
> Dept. of Library & Information Science
> Pondicherry University
> csyamili at gmail.com
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Dr.Dineshan Koovakkai *MA; MLISc; PGDEC; PGDCA; DCHN; NET; PhD.*
(Founder Librarian i/c, & Publication Officer, Central University of
Kerala, Kasaragod)
Assistant Librarian-in-Charge (UGC)
Calicut University Study Centre
P. T. Usha Road