[LIS-Forum] How to justify the librarian post for the institution

Dr. Saurabh Shukla sshukla74 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 15:46:57 IST 2017

Dear this is not new a few cases has also been reported
1. National medical library, delhi, downgraded from 10,000 to 87,000
2. Election Commission, delhi, downgraded from 76 to 6600

with no reasons given and nobody to question ????

its a very serious issue

Dr.Saurabh Shukla,  Assistant Director,
Competition Commission of India, 3rd Floor, Hindustan Times Building, KG Marg, Cannought Place,
 New Delhi-110001
India
 Skype- sshukla74 (9868388967)