[LIS-Forum] The Delhi University Copyright case

jharavu jharavu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:32:55 IST 2017

​Thanks to Sri. Arunachalam for bringing this important case and its
conclusion to all library/information professionals. This information
should also be made available to teachers as well so that they do not help
in undermining or overusing the freedom to copy.

I fully endorse, Sri. Arunachalam's words: 'One hopes that the coming years
will see a more progressive partnership between publishers
and academics/students and the embracing of newer models of creation and
content distribution, open access and the like.'

Haravu.  ​