[LIS-Forum] Appreciation to Dr.M.Bavakutty for contributing his personal collection to Farook College Library.

Shabna Saijal shabnasaijal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:59:27 IST 2017

Dear all,
Dr.M.Bavakutty, Professor (Rtd) of Library and Information Science,
University of Calicut has donated his personal collection of Books, Theses,
Research Papers and Project Reports in Library and Information Science to
the Farook College Library. We,The Principal, Teachers and students of
Farook College put on record our appreciation and gratefulness to him. We
wish that this donation would enrich the Library collection. We are pleased
to inform that the Library Professionals are welcome to use these documents
of research value for reference.

Regards,
Dr.Manzoor Babu.V
College Librarian