[LIS-Forum] A gentle reminder for submission of Ph.D. scholar (Library Science) questionnaires to collecting data during the Librarians’ Day – 2017 seminar at the Adani Institute of Infrastructure

Manu T.R manutr91 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:10:24 IST 2017

Greetings from Adani Institute of Infrastructure (AII) and Ahmedabad
Library Network (ADINET), Ahmedabad!

A gentle reminder for submission of Ph.D. scholar (Library Science)
questionnaires to collecting data during the Librarians’ Day – 2017 seminar
at the Adani Institute of Infrastructure.

On behalf of ADINET I am very glad to inform you that we have received
overwhelming submission of papers for the ADINET 2017 seminar.  The
Editorial Team has accepted 35 Papers (17 papers from Gujarat, 16 papers
from other states and one paper from Dubai) for presentation during the
seminar and also for publishing in the pre-seminar volumes.  You may browse
the paper details at http://ld2017.alibnet.org/.

We are expecting around 350 delegates during the seminar on August 12, 2017
(Saturday).

*In this context, ADINET wish to support Ph.D. Scholars (Library Science)
in collecting data during the seminar. Henceforth we kindly request you to
circulate it among your Ph. D. scholars.  Ask your Ph.D. Scholars to send
their questionnaires to: *manu.tr at aiim.ac.in

Thank you for your kind cooperation and support.

regards,

Manu T R
Organizing Secretary, ADINET - 2017
Assistant Librarian
Adani Institute of Infrastructure
Shantigram Township, Nr Vaishnodevi Circle, SG. Highway,
Ahmedabad 382421 | Gujarat | India
Mo: +91-9824249757 | Off +91-79-2555 6528
Email: manu.tr at aiim.ac.in | libariansday2017 at gmail.com | manutr91 at gmail.com
Website: http://ld2017.alibnet.org/  |
http://www.aii.ac.in/librarians-day-2017/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ADINET17 | Facebook: