[LIS-Forum] Last Reminder: National Level Workshop on Koha ILMS from 13 to 14 February 2017 at GIPE, Pune

GIPE Pune gipelibrary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:02:36 IST 2017

Dear All

Greetings from the GIPE Library!

Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) Library is organizing a
National Level Workshop on Koha
​:​
Integrated Library Management System from 13 to 14 February 2017.
​W​
orkshop
​Brochure ​
and the registration form can be downloaded from the following links.

http://dspace.gipe.ac.in/xmlui/handle/10973/42113
​or
http://www.gipe.ac.in/admin//uploads/1483695484_Koha-2017.pdf

Please note that
​we have already received 25 off 30 registrations. Those who are interested
in participating the workshop are requested to hurry up and confirm your
seat on first come first served basis. Last date for registration is 31
January 2017. If someone is getting delayed due to approval processes,
please let us know in advance so that we can reserve the seat for them.

For any clarifications do get back to us at gipelibrary at gmail.com

Thanks and Regards​

Nanaji Shewale (Ph D)
Librarian and Administrator - DSpace at GIPE
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics
B M C C Road, Deccan Gymkhana
Pune 411004 (India)
T: 91 20 25679940 (Direct)
T: 91 20 25654288, 25650287 Ext 401