[LIS-Forum] I Request the Article for our Students-reg

planisamy ilangumaran kumar kumarilan at rediffmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:46:15 IST 2017

Good Morning,
I am need of the following articles (pdf's) on urgent basis, can some body share them

	Non contact measurement of body temperature for the identification of thermoregulation abilities in preterm patients, Ilaria Ercoli	The influence factor analysis for preterm neonates via grey entropy, Mei-Li You	Determination of temperature in neonates based in a face IR thermography image segmentation algorithm, Lucia B. Chávez Rivera	Facial Expression Recognition of Pain in Neonates, Guanming Lu	Low-cost fluorescence-based temperature sensing system for neonatal care Kirit Chatterjee, Hung Lam

Your kind early reply would be appreciated.

P.ILANGUMARAN
Senior Librarian
Sethu Institute of Technology
Kariapatti-626 115