[LIS-Forum] Beall's list of publishers and journals taken off from Internet

Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed) vasu at qmedkf.org.in
Fri Jan 20 23:57:38 IST 2017

Dear all

There is an archive of the Beall's list at : https://web.archive.org/web/
20170112125427/https://scholarlyoa.com/publishers/

It would be a good idea to download the list before this too vanishes!

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
A-3, Shubham Center, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099, India
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Website <http://www.qmed.ngo>    Directory of Indian Medical Sites
<http://www.indianmedicalsites.in>

Help QMed
 Inspire a New Generation of Evidence Based Practitioners
<http://www.qmed.ngo/donate/>