[LIS-Forum] Blogging habits of LIS community: a survey

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:02:26 IST 2017

Dear Friends,
The blog is a popular publishing platform among the academic community.
Blogs are considered as a convenient tool for professional and personal
communication.

I would like to collect the information regarding blogging habits of Indian
LIS community.
The aim of the survey is to learn about the effort and approach to blogging
by LIS community in India.

I invite LIS students, research scholars, working professionals who have
been writing/maintaining blogs to participate in this survey.

Here is the survey link,https://goo.gl/forms/2Pi8H5FGU0v7xCyL2

Regards,-

Vimal Kumar V.
Librarian
School of Indian Legal Thought
Mahatma Gandhi University
Kottayam, Kerala
Web: http://www.vimalkumar.info
Blogs: http://linuxhalwa.blogspot.com http://kohageek.blogspot.in
http://dspacegeek.blogspot.in
http://moovandan.blogspot.in  <http://moovandan.blogspot.in>
"I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt"
-Patrick White