[LIS-Forum] Clarification from Forum administrator

Prahalad G Tadasad pgtadasad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:02:50 IST 2017

Since it is a matter of professional interest I don't think why it
shouldn't be posted here.
Anyway on occasions festival wishes n seasons wishes are also posted here.

So Pardeep Rai ji it's quite ethical unless your committee's code of
conduct doesn't permit.
Hope my professional colleagues agree with me