[LIS-Forum] Deadline for Registration Extended till December 31, 2017 (ROALER 2018 at IISER Bhopal)

Sandeep Pathak pathakkgp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 20:24:22 IST 2017

*Dear Professional Colleagues,*

Greetings from IISER Bhopal!

We have extended the deadline for conference registration *till 31st
December 2017.*

Please visit the conference website for further details, updates and
registration:  http://roaler.iiserb.ac.in/registration.php

*Invited Speakers*: http://roaler.iiserb.ac.in/speakers.php

*Conference Sponsors*: http://roaler.iiserb.ac.in/sponsors.php

*OnlineRegistration*: https://docs.google.com/a/iiserb.ac.in/
forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRJfOW0WFf7D_Jo_Fv4bCuvKX7U-xg0wOxg2kmszeXlY-69Q/viewform

Looking forward to you & your colleague's participation in our forthcoming
conference at IISER Bhopal.

We would highly appreciate, if you could kindly depute some your
colleagues. We are pleased to invite you to participate in this three days
National Conference (ROALER 2018) during Jan 18-20, 2018 at IISER Bhopal
and make a most of it.

We are looking forward to meet you at Bhopal during conference.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Sandeep Pathak
Organizing Secretary, ROALER 2018
Sandeep Kumar Pathak, Ph.D. (University of Pune)
Deputy Librarian, Central Library
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal
Bhopal - 462023, M.P., INDIA
Voice: 0755-4290305 / Mobile: 8120076827
Email: pathakkgp at gmail.com / skpathak at iiserb.ac.in