[LIS-Forum] Article requested

Rakesh Juyal jrckcm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:23:34 IST 2017

Dear friends,

One of our researcher requested following two articles, can some help me
out to share with me the same.

 1.      Nicholas Metheny, Rob Stephenson. *How the community shapes unmet
need for modern contraception: An analysis of 44 Demographic and Health
Surveys? *
http://www.popcouncil.org/research/how-the-community-shapes-unmet-need-for-modern-contraception-an-analysis-of*
Studies in Family Planning* 48(3): 235-251. Published September 2017.
http://www.popcouncil.org/research/how-the-community-shapes-unmet-need-for-modern-contraception-an-analysis-of

 2.      Anrudh K. Jain
<http://www.popcouncil.org/research/expert/anrudh-k.-jain>, William
Winfrey. Contribution of contraceptive discontinuation to unintended births
in 36 developing countries*. Studies in Family Planning* 48(3): 269-278.
Published September 2017.
http://www.popcouncil.org/research/contribution-of-contraceptive-discontinuation-to-unintended-births-in-36-de

with regards,

Rakesh C Juyal