[LIS-Forum] Student's Seminar-2: MUSIC INFORMATION RETRIEVAL: AN OVERVIEW

Mysore Jagadish jsss1950 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:03:07 IST 2017

Thanks for the information.

I am unable to attend at this short notice. I would be
very interested in any articles or information materials that
will come out the seminar.
Please let me know if you can send the same.

FYI I am currently working at Music Academy Library, Chennai

Thanks and regards
Jagadish

Mysore K. Jagadish

Former Director, American Library, Chennai

and

Former Chief Librarian, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

Mobile: 098412 72061
Email: jsss1950 at gmail.com