[LIS-Forum] Article request please help

Shihab Illias librarianmace at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 25 12:57:13 IST 2017

DearFriends

Aspart of my research, I need the following articles,

1.      Kapoor,S.K and Chakraborthy, A.R. 1977. Information System for Earth Science. InKapoor, S.K and Ghosh, S.R.  Editors.Planning of National Information Network (11th IASLIC ConferencePapers). Calcutta, IASLIC: D31-D45.

2.      RoshanRaina. National Information System for Geosciences in India. In: 28thAll India Library Conference, Lucknow: October 20-23, 1982. Seminar Papers ofPlanning for National Information System. Edited by J. L Saradana, et al. ILA;New Delhi, 1982.

Sopleasehelp me by sending a soft copy of the articles to my mail Id i.e. shihabillias at gmail.com

Withregards

Shihab.I.

ResearchScholar (Part Time)