[LIS-Forum] Help with starting an online library for a select group

Cheveners United chevenersunited at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:19:03 IST 2016

Good Morning,

We are a group called 'Cheveners UNITED'. Each of us have received a
Chevening award given by the British government. Our Indian presence
has over 100 members. More at
www.cheveners.org

The members are senior government officials, elected leaders,
Corporate-executives, media-persons, legal, financial, medical
professionals, and the third sector people. Eg., a member is CEO Niti
Ayog (formerly Planning Commission), another is CEO NSDC. A Chevener
is on the Board of Directors of Infosys.

And there are local Cheveners in about 150 countries.

We want to start an online library of books and articles written by
Cheveners. And we want to start a mailing list like this.

Can the members of this forum please share some experiences /
suggestions on various options and a plan?

Thank you,
Tarun Kumar
Creator
Cheveners UNITED