[LIS-Forum] Article Request

Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy vyasamoorthy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 08:33:56 IST 2016

http://www.indianpediatrics.net/july1998/july-619-628.htm
The paper requested by Harsha is at the above URL.
I located it in two minutes flat.
I keep wondering why young librarians make it a habit of just shooting off
an article request to Lis-forum and other fora without doing any homework
by themselves first. This is an unhealthy trend.
When will they learn to improve their searching skills if they want someone
else to work for them?

Dr P Vyasamoorthy
30 Gruhalakshmi Colony, Secunderabad 500015 Telangana
LL 040-27846631 / Mobile: 9490804278

*Do you agree? -- *
*http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/30/opinion/jailing-old-folks-makes-no-sense.html?_r=0
<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/30/opinion/jailing-old-folks-makes-no-sense.html?_r=0>*