[LIS-Forum] Possible Spam: Re: 62nd International Conference of ILA - First announcement

Prahalad G Tadasad pgtadasad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:21:41 IST 2016

Dear Gadagin

Thanks for identifying the mistake to be corrected. In fact its a
typographic error. It should have been All India Library Conference of ILA
as specified by Dr Pardeep Rai. However few words got omitted.

Thanks for the suggestion. It will be taken care of

--
Prof. P. G. Tadasad
Professor and Chairman

E-mil: pgtadasad at gmail.com