[LIS-Forum] Possible Spam : Re: Sad demise of Dr R.M. Vatnal

Prakash K prakash.kalvira at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:57:19 IST 2016

Dear All,

Indeed it’s very sad news for me to digest that Dr. R.M.Vatnal, who was
working as Deputy Librarian, Karnataka University, Dharwad he is no more.
We studied together (BLIS/MLIS, 1991-1993; later at NCSI also), we grown up
as a Library Professionals together. We were always in touch, except the
last unfortunate week. He was true and committed professional.  He was
actively involved in all the professional activities of KUD Library and for
some time with DLIS also. At this moment I just pray the god whole
heartedly to give a courage and strength to his family to bear this
untimely loss. May his soul rest in peace.

--

With best regards,

Dr.K Prakash
Librarian
Karnataka State Open University
Mukthagangotri
Mysuru – 570006

Email: prakash_k at yahoo.com | Web: http://www.ksoumysore.edu.in/
Tel: 0821-2510953(Dir); EPBX: 0821-2515405, 2500873 Extn.: 530
Cell: 9448066788