[LIS-Forum] Award to School librarian S.L. Faisal

Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed) vasu at qmedkf.org.in
Mon Nov 7 22:40:00 IST 2016

I agree. A good school library and librarian can create good library users
and people who value the importance of the profession. Having studied in
schools and colleges with excellent librarians, I can vouch for that.

Congratulations to Mr Faisal!

Regards

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
A-3, Shubham Center, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099, India
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Website <http://www.qmed.ngo>    Directory of Indian Medical Sites
<http://www.indianmedicalsites.in>

Help QMed
 Inspire a New Generation of Evidence Based Practitioners
<http://www.qmed.ngo/donate/>