[LIS-Forum] Admission announcement for B.Lib.I.Sc and M.Lib.I.Sc programmes: 2016-17

Dr. Shriram Pandey ram.mlib at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:33:43 IST 2016

Department of Library and Information science, Mohanlal Sukhadia
University, Udaipur (Re-Accredited with “A” grade by NAAC) invites
applications for admission in following programme(s) for the session
2016-17:

Course Name: B.Lib.I.Sc (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)

Duration: One year

Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks.

Course Name: M.Lib.I.Sc(Master of Library and Information Science)

Duration: One year

Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks+ B. Lib. I. Sc.

Please refer admission portal for details at: http://admissions.mlsuportal.in/

Last Date to Apply

Online admission form is available as follows:

A) B. Lib. I. Sc application: 22 May to 20 June, 2016

B) M. Lib. I. Sc: : 22 May to 20 June, 2016

How to Apply

1. Apply through Online application form available at university
admission website: http://admissions.mlsuportal.in/ .

2. Submit copy of Application form with documents, certificates, etc
to Office/department or send to the following address by Speed Post.

Incharge

Department of Library & Information Science

Room No 183, UCSSH

Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313001

For any queries, please contact to: Dr. Shriram Pandey, Asst.
Professor & I/C-Mob 9636383110 or  mail to libsc at mlsu.ac.in

Dr. Shriram Pandey, Ph.D
Assistant Professor & In charge
Department of Library and Information Science
Mohanlal Sukhadia University
(Re-Accredited with "A" grade by NAAC)
Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India
Cell: +91 9636383110 |Alternate E-mail: drshrirampandey at gmail.com