[LIS-Forum] Request

Prof. N. Laxman Rao. naglaxman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 20:22:14 IST 2016

Helo friends

Prof Amudha want to have the list of LIS schools in India. If any one has, please send the list or url to her address or put in the groupthanks

 Prof. N.LAXMAN RAO,
President, Telangana Library Association
Member, Advisory Board, National Library, KolkataUGC-Emeritus Fellow (2009-11)
Professor in Library and Information Science, Osmania University, Hyderabad (super-annuated).
Formerly Director, UGC-Academic Staff College (2006-8).
Formerly President of Indian Association of Teachers in Library and Information Science (IATLIS) and  Association of British Scholars (AP Chapter) .