[LIS-Forum] Request for soft copy of article

ddp ddp at hbcse.tifr.res.in
Mon Jun 6 15:31:06 IST 2016

Dear Moderator,

Kindly arrange to publish my request for soft copy of an article on LIS
forum.

Dear Professionals,

one of our faculty member needs following article for reference. If you
have access to it, kindly send me the soft copy.

Ă–zden, Mustafa (2009): Primary student teachers' ideas of atoms and
molecules: Using drawing as a research method.
Education;Summer2009, Vol. 129 Issue 4, p635 (available in ERIC /
Proquest )

Thanks & Regards.

D. D. Pednekar
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research
V. N .Purav Marg, Mankhurd
Mumbai 400 088.

Tel.No.: 022-25072337 / 25072303