[LIS-Forum] How to write a blogpost from your journal article in eleven easy steps.

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:23:09 IST 2016

Dear Friends,
Here is a useful article for the scholarly writing process.

Abstract:

You’ve just published a research article – why should you bother writing a
blog post about it?
Patrick Dunleavy argues that if you’ve devoted months to writing the paper,
dealing with comments,
doing rewrites and hacking through the publishing process,
why would you not spend the extra couple of hours crafting an accessible
blogpost?
Here he breaks down in eleven easy steps how to generate a short-form
version of your research article.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2016/01/25/how-to-write-a-blogpost-from-your-journal-article/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+feedburner%2FLSEImpactBlog+%28LSE+Impact+Blog%29

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Technical Assistant