[LIS-Forum] SAD DEMISE OF OUR BELOVED TEACHER PROF. U.M.THAKUR

BASANTA KUMAR DAS bkdasignou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:32:29 IST 2016

 sir,

pl inform to lis forum members.

With great pains this is to inform all my library professional & colleague
that Prof. Ugra Mohan Thakur, our beloved teacher of Department of Library
and Information Science, University of Patna and Coordinator(LIS), Nalanda
Open University passed away on 16th January 2016.  It will be great loss to
the whole Library & Information Sc. Community as well as academic
community. Let all of us pray that his departed Soul may rest in peace. Let
us also communicate our sympathy to the bereaved family members.

--

BASANTA KUMAR DAS
IGNOU RANCHI