[LIS-Forum] Tool for bulk data export/convert in APA/MLA style formats

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:58:43 IST 2016

Dear All,

Is there any tool for converting bulk data (more than 1000) may be in
excel, BibTeX etc. in APA, MLA etc format?

I have tried zotero by importing the data in BibTeX but did not find
options/trick to export the same data back in APA/MLA style. I have
not tried any other tool like EndNote, mendeley etc.

Thanking You.

--
With Regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,