[LIS-Forum] Extended Date for Paper Submission in the National Conference at Tirunelveli

Vijaya Lakshmi vijayanew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:17:07 IST 2016

Dear Sir / Mam,
On behalf of College Management, Principal, Staff & Students I cordially
invite you to contribute your paper in the National conference on "Evolving
Role of Libraries and Librarianship" sponsored by Raja Rammohun Roy
foundation, Kolkatta on January 22 & 23, 2016.
Herewith I have enclosed the brochure. Our Conference Blog URL is
https://confsarada.wordpress.
com/ <https://confsarada.wordpress.com/>
Last date for Paper Submission is extended up to 19th January, 2016. Post
Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number will be published.
Professionals, Scholars, Students of Library & Information Science and also
other Academicians from any discipline those who have interested in
Knowledge acquisition and dissemination can participate & present their
papers.
Kindly circulate among your Colleagues and Friends.
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Librarian
Sri Sarada College for Women,