[LIS-Forum] Walk in test-cum interview for Library Professional at Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikode

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:29:13 IST 2016

Dear Young Professionals,

Walk in test- cum interview for selection of one 'Library Professional' on
contract at Indian Institute of Spices Research, Kozhikiode.

No.ofYacancy: One

Essent ial Qualification: Grad uate in Library Science

Experience in automated library serv ices

Knowledge in computer

Adding metadata of publications which are not uploaded

in KOHA data base.

Incorporating corrections in the call numbers of publications in th e Koh a
database and respective

publications.

Rearrangement of publications in shelves including shelf

rectification.

Updating the spice bibliography.

Download institute publications from Krishikosh and update

institute onal repository.

Any other duties ass ign ed by concerned officer.

Emoluments: 15000/- per month

Period of Assignment: 12 months

Date & Venu of interview: 11-01- 2016,10:00 AM at ICAR-I1SR, Kozhikode

--