[LIS-Forum] Felicitation to Sri.V.B.Savanur (Dada)

Pandurang Konnur pvkonnur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:44:42 IST 2016

Dear Friends,

I am happy to bring to the notice of all the LIS Professionals that the
friends and admirers of Sri.V.B.Savanur, former Librarian of M.S.Ramaiah
Institute of Technology, Bangalore have organized a Felicitation Programme
on the eve of his completion of Seventy Years on 8th January 2017 at
Karnataka State Billiards Club near Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore.

Sri. Savanur was most helpful to the younger generation Librarians of his
time. He is responsible for molding many professionals with his rich
experience. Though he was never a Research Guide, He was helpful to many of
the professionals in registration and completion of their PhD. Tough he had
never sat on any selection committees, he was most helpful for many of us
in securing our placements. Being  nothing, he was  everything for many of
the professionals. He was regarded as DADA and called as Dada only by all
the professionals till date.

I request all the Friends and Admirers of Sri. Savanur to attend the
Felicitation Function and bless the occasion

Venue:  Karnataka State Billiards Club near Mahaveer Jain
 Hospital, Bangalore.

Date & Time: Sunday 8th January 2017, 6.00pm

*Dr. P. V. Konnur*
*Director Prasaranga,*
*Adviser, VTU Consortium,*
*Visvesvaraya Technological University,*
*Belagavi - 590 018*
Present Res: # 1075, "*Ganga Nivas*"
5th 'A' Main, Ist stage, IInd Phase,
Gokul, Bangalore- 560 054