[LIS-Forum] Registration closed for Two Day National Seminar for Rearch Made Easy -------

Ishwar Goudar goudarishwar at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:25:26 IST 2016

Dear Professionals,

Thank you all for the wonderful response for our Two Day National Seminar
for "Rearch Made Easy: Tips, Tools and Technologies” to be conducted during
12-13 Jan 2017 at Bangalore University.

We have already crossed the number of participants registered, we can
accommodate in the Conference Hall. Interestingly most of the Registrations
received are Research Scholars and Faculty members, possibly due to
relevance of topic of Seminar and resource persons. We are not in a
position to accept any more registrations. However the requests along with
DDs with date prior to the date of this announcemnt would be considered. No
spot registrations would be entertained.

While we feel sorry for not being in a position to have any more
participants, we assure you that we will be repeating the program within
two months  or so.

Regards,

"Access E-Resources for Academic and Research Excellence"

*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*
Dr. I.R.N. Goudar
- Adjunct Professor, Mangalore University
- Visiting Professor Cum Library Adviser
  Bangalore University Library, BANGALORE - 560056
- Ex. Visiting Professor Cum Library Adviser, UoM, Mysore
- Ex. Scientist 'G' and Head, ICAST, NAL, Bangalore
- Ex. Dy Librarian, IITM, Chennai
- Ex. Scientist (Information), IICT, Hyderabad
- Fulbright Scholar, Univ. of Michigan and Columbia Univ, USA (1995-96)
- British Council Scholar (1982-83)
  E-mail: goudarishwar at gmail.com
  Tel: 080-23215510
  Mob: 91+9611165781 (If not reachable pl try land line)