[LIS-Forum] [ILOSC.30954] Please help me : How we can use free downloaded e-book at campus

apurva joshi aa_joshi2003 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 9 10:27:54 IST 2016

Even I have same question in my mind how to show as a part of collection without violating any norms
 Regards,
Have a nice Day!

Mrs.Apurva Joshi

    On Thursday, 8 December 2016 1:20 PM, 'Bhoop Singh' via Indian Librarians Online Study Circle <ilosc at googlegroups.com> wrote:

  Dear Sir/Mam
Good afternoon
We have collection of downloaded 700+ e-books related to engineering stream from various free access websites like google e-book, e-books.com and others.Can we upload these book to our share point software database or institution repositories software or Digital Library software. If yes, is'nt any copyright violation. How can we use these e-books for our users without violation of any type of IT/Copyright act.
Please suggest me Thanks & Regards
 Dr. Bhoop Singh M.Lib Science, M.Phill, Ph D.Assistant Professor Bhartiya Skill Development Campus,Rajendra & Ursula Joshi Skill Development Private Limited Plot 001-002 DTA, Mahindra World City, Off Ajmer Road, SEZ, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302037http://bsdc-jaipur.in+91-94611-62817--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Indian Librarians Online Study Circle" group.