[LIS-Forum] Fwd: Catch Up with ICDL 2016 App & Support #ICDL

Dr. Susmita Chakraborty susmitachakraborty94 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:49:38 IST 2016

Dear Friends,

This may be of interest to many of you.

Best regards,

                      *Susmita Chakraborty*

Associate Professor, Dept. of Lib. & Inf. Sc, University of Calcutta, India

*Recent Book: *Collaboration in International and Comparative
Librarianship, IGI-Global, USA, 2014 at
*http://www.igi-global.com/book/collaboration-international-comparative-librarianship/75483
<http://www.igi-global.com/book/collaboration-international-comparative-librarianship/75483>*
Commonwealth Fellow 2015 (University College London, UK)

*Secretary**, Standing Committee, Education & Training Division, IFLA *

*Editor: IFLA SET Bulletin; *Facebook:
*https://www.facebook.com/susmita.India*
<https://www.facebook.com/susmita.India>