[LIS-Forum] An appeal during 125th Birth anniversary of Dr. Ranganathan

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:53:21 IST 2016

Dear All

As we are aware that on 12th of August, 2016 Dr. Ranganathans 124th birth
anniversary will be completed and his 125th anniversary will start
therefore I would like to appeal all professional friends and mainly
senior/leaders of LIS profession please do not miss this opportunity to
popularize Dr. Ranganathan and LIS profession. For details and some
initiative which we can take during this period is mentioned on my below
website please do not miss this opportunity to expose LIS profession and
professionals in the society.

For more details visit: http://mishravk.com/2016/08/125th-birth-ranganathan/

Thanking You.
--

*With Regards,Vinod Kumar Mishra,Assistant Librarian,Biju Patnaik Central
Library (BPCL),*

*NIT Rourkela,*

*Sundergadh-769008,*

*Odisha,*