[LIS-Forum] Dr. K.N Prasad- Majesty of the LIS Profession

Madaiah Krishnamurthy mkrishna_murthy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:33:47 IST 2016

Dear Professionals,

He was a role model in our profession and his dedicated years of service would be live in our memory. This success of him is not his fate, it is his continuous and committed love for hard work.  I will never forget his distinctive disciplined framework during his all time  at the workplace as well as his immense contribution in the LIS field. . His all the works would be in the record and adored always. He has established his unique personality in the profession. . His disciplined and committed works makes him different than others. We can say him a professional leader with qualities of a good communicator, trainer, and proficient administrator.

He is the man with combination of energetic, enthusiastic, honesty, love, disciplined, and inspirational for all the professionals. He has left many memories in SRELS which makes unforgotten. I never forget coffee with him in his -room. Lastly, I want to say that I would be grateful to you forever for your encouraging and inspiring me .   Wish you all the best.

Regards,
M.Krishnamurthy

Dr. M.Krishnamurthy, M.A.,M.L.I.Sc.,Ph.D.,

Fulbright Scholar, (U.S.A) Digitization Course,( U.S.A)

Documentation Research and Training Center

Indian Statistical Institute

Mysore Road

Bangalore 560059  India

Phone No: 91-80-26985493