[LIS-Forum] Request for soft copies of journal articles.

ddp ddp at hbcse.tifr.res.in
Wed Apr 20 11:44:46 IST 2016

Dear Moderator,

Pls. arrange to publish my request for soft copies of articles on LIS
forum.

Dear Professionals,

one of our research student needs following articles for reference.

1. Mansoor Niaz & Robert H. Logie (1993). Working Memory, Mental
Capacity and Science Education: towards an understanding of the ‘working
memory overload hypothesis'. Oxford Review of Education, Volume 19,
Issue 4, 1993. pages 511-525. (Talor & Francis)

2. Niaz,M. (1987). The role of cognitive factors in teaching of
science. Research in Science and technological education,, Volume 5,
Issue 1, 1987, pp7-16 . (Talor & Francis)

3. Chandran S.(1987) The role of cognitive factor in chemistry
achievement. Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 145–160, February 1987. (Wiley)

If you have access to any of these articles, kindly send me the soft
copy.

Thanks & Regards.

D. D. Pednekar
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research
V. N .Purav Marg, Mankhurd
Mumbai 400 088.

Tel.No.: 022-25072337 / 25072303