[LIS-Forum] First ILA council meeting

Mukesh Jha mysjha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:04:26 IST 2016

Respected Sir,

Thanks for your email on LIS-forum. First, I wish to congratulate you for
getting elected as the secretary for the Indian Library Association and I
understand that under your esteemed leadership the association will grow in
stature.

As being on the same page with you on the development of the association, I
wish to list the below some issues which in my humble opinion could be of
priority.

First, is the membership id which could be issued in our mailing address,
second the membership centre which may be opened in major cities which will
facilitate better co-ordination and networking and third, is a request for
us to receive the newsletters through online or post by time as being a
member since the year 2010, I’ve received just one letter till this date at
the election of president  .

I understand that apart from the above issues your tenure as the secretary
will be filled with other pressing issues and challenges, but I’ve just
expressed my humble request as being a stakeholder.

Thanks again for your efforts to which I’m so grateful to.

Kindest regards,

Yours Sincerely

Mukesh Kumar Jha